The BondedBuyers.com Evaluation Process
As all quotes can only be finalized after a thorough visual inspection by our experts. the most efficient and most accurate way to receive our best offer is to send us your valuables via our unique Sure-Ship program.
If you live in Houston or would like to visit us in person, please give us a call and we will gladly set up an appointment where we can evaluate your jewelry in front of you while you wait.
However, before sending your valuables to BondedBuyers.com, you have the option of requesting an initial quote based on your best description of the item(s). Once you have submitted our detailed form you will receive an initial estimated value. You may then request our “Sure-Ship” packaging materials so that you can send us your item(s) along with the appropriate documentation, if any. Upon receipt of your package, BondedBuyers.com will do an in depth evaluation, including the review of any documentation such as insurance appraisals and GIA or other independent lab certificates that may have been supplied. The BondedBuyers.comstep by step check-in process includes (but is not limited to) gemological testing, gold assaying and visual inspection before it is passed on to the appropriate expert for the final evaluation. Upon your acceptance of our best offer, we rush you a check for the full amount-usually the very same day.
Please note: GIA certified diamonds are often estimated within a few percent of the amount of the final transaction. Keep in mind that the quality of cut has a profound impact on the value of a diamond, and often cannot be reliably assessed from any written document. This is especially true of any non-round stone. To be absolutely sure of cut quality, a diamond must be physically inspected in order to be accurately assessed.
- Request our free “Sure-Ship” secure mailing kit.
- Receive the “Sure-Ship” mailing kit and follow the simple instructions to send your items in the ship-ready box provided.
- Send us the package. Upon receipt of your package, a qualified employee will carry out the carefully structured video receiving process followed by an expert evaluation of your item(s) to determine our best cash offer.
- Get a quote. In as little as one business day, one of BondedBuyers.com’ experts will call you with a detailed explanation of our cash offer.
- Receive your check! Upon acceptance of our offer, we will immediately mail you a check.